The vast majority of our Level 3 students go on to successfully gain a place at University. Each year we have a growing number of students who apply to Oxbridge and the Russell Group of Universities. Consequently, we have a highly experienced team of staff who support students through all aspects of the application process including:
- advice, guidance and support with personal statement writing
- interview preparation and practice
- preparation for the UK CAT
- academic and character references
- advice about the Clearing process on results day
- post-results service
To further help students we have produced our own Applying For University Guide, which gives lots of useful advice on how to make a successful application.
For information about the UCAS applicant journey please click here.