Years 7, 8 & 9
Royal blue polo shirt – to be purchased from school.
Navy blue sweatshirt – to be purchased from school.
Black, plain school skirt or trousers.
Black sensible shoes.
Years 10 & 11
In years 10 and 11 students have the option of wearing a navy polo shirt – to be purchased from school.
Our PE kit, which is themed in blue and white, is available to be purchased from school.
- Jewellery must not be worn (although an inexpensive wrist watch and one pair of plain stud earrings are acceptable).
- We also expect students to have basic school equipment and a suitable bag in which to carry their belongings. All clothing should be clearly marked with the student’s name.
- We try to adopt a common sense approach in terms of dress code and we ask for support in avoiding fashion crazes, extreme haircuts etc.
- We strongly discourage valuable items in school for security and safety reasons.
- Full details of our uniform requirements are given to parents in the summer term. Our uniform shop is open throughout the summer.
School Uniform Leaflet
Please see the links below for the current School Uniform Leaflet.Download The PDF >